This copper reinforced compound will adhere to any surface including steel, cast iron, stainless steel, all ferrous and non-ferrous metals, glass, concrete, PVC, wood and most plastics, but it is designed for repairs on copper, brass, bronze, and other non-ferrous metals. It provides a good color match to copper and brass. It can be drilled, tapped, sanded, machined, or painted. Epoxy Sticks are pre-measured, two-part fast setting (within 15 minutes) epoxy compounds in handy 4 oz. rolls. They are easy to apply; just cut off the proper amount and knead with your fingers until it is all one color.
• Rebuild small engine parts.
• Fill cracks and voids in metals.
• Rebuild rust damage.
• Fill dents in motorcycle and auto bodies.
• Repair stripped threads.
• Anchor machines.
• Fashion handles
• Repairing Stripped Threads
• Leaking Pipes and Elbows
• Leaking Tanks and Gasket Surfaces
• Repairs to Molds, Patterns, and Castings
• Underwater Repairs
• Cracked Porcelain, Floor tiles, etc
• Sink Traps, Drain Leaks
• Small Dent Repair