Fits in split case housing are repaired similarly to one piece units except that the split case offers easier cleaning and application of the Machinable Repair™.
1) Open up housing. Prepare surfaces as described in applications guide.
2) Coat the bearing, bushing or seal with ML900 Silicone Release Agent™.
3) Coat upper and lower sections of the casing with Machinable Repair™.
4) Set bearing, bushing or seal in place. Wipe away excess compound.
5) Close casing. Check alignment as previously outlined.
No posts found