Epoxy Sticks repairs and rebuilds anything made of steel. It can be drilled, tapped, sanded, machined, or painted. Epoxy Sticks are pre-measured, two-part fast setting (within 15 minutes) epoxy compounds in handy 4 oz. rolls. They are easy to apply; just cut off the proper amount and knead with your fingers until it is all one color. This steel reinforced compound will adhere to any surface including steel, cast iron, stainless steel, all ferrous and non-ferrous metals, glass, concrete, PVC, wood and most plastics.
• Rebuild small engine parts.
• Fill cracks and voids in metals.
• Rebuild rust damage.
• Fill dents in motorcycle and auto bodies.
• Repair stripped threads.
• Anchor machines.
• Fashion handles
• Repairing Stripped Threads
• Leaking Pipes and Elbows
• Leaking Tanks and Gasket Surfaces
• Repairs to Molds, Patterns, and Castings
• Underwater Repairs
• Cracked Porcelain, Floor tiles, etc
• Sink Traps, Drain Leaks
• Small Dent Repair